Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Cat Blogging


Spike Helps Wrap Presents
Originally uploaded by Other Lisa.

When Spike entered my life, he was a skinny, sickly, kind of pathetic, really, little cat. Supposedly full grown. I adopted him (he was on kitty death row at a local animal shelter) with the intention of fostering him for a while until I found a permanent home for him.

Hahhah.

Now he is the size of a Rottweiler or small pony. He just keeps getting bigger and I can't seem to stop it. I am thinking of training him to be my attack cat. "Spike, kill!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one big fat cat with a cute face.

Other Lisa said...

oh, he is HUGE! The photo doesn't quite do it because you need to have some scale. I actually have a hard time pickin him up.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Spike as an attack cat. The first one to drop and roll, exposing his fat underbelly, as a method of offense.
He truly is the size of a VW Bug...