Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged again...

And not once, but twice.

First was by Alex Moore, YA author (go check out her excellent blog!). I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Longtime readers of this blog may remember that I had problems with six, so I'll refer you back to that for two of them. As I said then, people who know me, pretty much know any six or seven things I'd be willing to share in a public forum, so the following are a review:

1. I had a band for many years. I was the singer/songwriter/bass player.
2. I once got lost in Inner Mongolia while trying to buy boots.
3. Uh...
4. I have three cats. Wait, you probably knew that.
5. in 1979, a friend and I made mix tapes of Talking Heads, Bowie, the Pretenders, the Clash, the Beatles and the Residents and gave them to Chinese friends in Beijing. Even if they asked for copies of the Carpenters, we would put a Residents song at the end.

(See here for two more).

No comments: